Saturday, January 30, 2010

What Do U Mean By Wedgie Does A Wedgie Mean She Likes Me?

Does a wedgie mean she likes me? - what do u mean by wedgie

In a 16-year-old second year of high school and freshman Rico meets this door, 14 for 4 months. We were really cool when we met and we became very good freinds. since the day I met her, I've always fallen in love with her. She is very pretty and I like to go with him, but wanted to ask in, when I see that you can flirt, and I want it back. anyway, he invited me to visit one day, only she and I were cold and in his room. Minitas and some of his arrival there was a lot more fun than usual, and he seemed to act a little diffrently around me. minitues later they found out the shoes and socks and started to tickle her feet, and then after a few seconds he was behind me and pulls my shirt, grabbed my pants and gave me a wedgie.

I'm beginning to feel as if they were me they would love to go out with me, but the song if I know what I did when I went to his house to flirt, was or was just plain fun? These signs of flirtingor is it just nonsense?

6 comments:

caitlin.... said...

Aww you are cute. Tell him that you love. Even if she does not like, you can still your friend, but I doubt that it does not work.

Lisa said...

Sounds tough. I mean, who could easily play the right and just, or it could be a lesbian. When I was in this situation, I wanted to spend time with her more often and get their most intimate moments. If you "again flirts with constantly, you should ask yourself whether at least twice.

Brent D said...

omg thts so .. cute
I think he loves you
wot i think you should do is ask him to leave the cinema, you nd a kind of romantic movie .. But it not clear that her day .. if u go on this day, if u really see it at first glance more tries "Glamys" than usual THN sure tht he loves u
jus play it quietly from there, if you thats normal to feel awkward ND
I hope that helped:)

Brent D said...

omg thts so .. cute
I think he loves you
wot i think you should do is ask him to leave the cinema, you nd a kind of romantic movie .. But it not clear that her day .. if u go on this day, if u really see it at first glance more tries "Glamys" than usual THN sure tht he loves u
jus play it quietly from there, if you thats normal to feel awkward ND
I hope that helped:)

BuddhaTe... said...

What does a girl have to do, he was hit in the head? He loves you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder said...

Sounds like a joke to kill me

Post a Comment