Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blue Print Horse Wagon Can Someone Tell Me The Name Of The Artist/painter Of "The Blue Horse"?

Can someone tell me the name of the artist/painter of "The Blue Horse"? - blue print horse wagon

N Franz Marc and Henry Patton. Although the style of this picture is more like Franz Marc is a dynamic array, a royal blue horse on the horse with a bright yellow environment is more abstract, a kind of free-form contour. I remember that the title was in English as "the blue horse translates". I think that the artist can come from Asia. I saw a big poster of him n in an office building and now 'are over. Thank you, I think it will be a challenge!

1 comments:

angdarli... said...

Are you sure that Franz Marc? It was always a horse with blue ...
Perhaps Picasso?

Post a Comment