Monday, January 11, 2010

Cervical Mucus Scent Cervical Mucus...does It Have A Scent?

Cervical Mucus...does it have a scent? - cervical mucus scent

I had an increase in flow, so I began the study of CM. I have participated in several locations, but none of them called CM a smell.
Mine is milky-ish, and has a peculiar odor. It is not too strong or anything. Only slightly.
I was curious, this happened to anyone?
Is there a reason?
In addition, sites that I read the CM Lane and an increasing amount is on, the said, a sign of early pregnancy. I know that each woman's body works differently, but together, in fact, a sign?

6 comments:

Seraphim said...

Mine is a little bitter - there is naturally acidic, and sometimes quite milky. I'm not sure pregnant.
Amount Icreased May also a sign of ovulation.

tb198919... said...

Everything depends on the stage you are at in your menstrual cycle. The height, thickness, color and smell can sometimes differ from week to week in the office.

mazdarot... said...

CM is a smell that humans can not - can not change this kind of food you eat when fatty foods and things to eat that cause a strong odor. CM you usually shortly after ovulation

mazdarot... said...

CM is a smell that humans can not - can not change this kind of food you eat when fatty foods and things to eat that cause a strong odor. CM you usually shortly after ovulation

Nancy Akellow said...

The normal cervical mucus not scent.I also encountered the same problem that I had paid a thick white cream scent.My doctor all the tests and confirmed that it was an infection. I've tried, and was the problem.
So please, ask your doctor and explain all the signs and symptoms.

Skeptically cautious said...

Best know for sure if you are pregnant is a pregnancy test. Discharge can be caused by many things against infection ovulation.

Post a Comment